Passage Theatre’s Non-Event
Now through June 26, 2021
Join the celebrities, religious leaders, poets, artists and Trenton luminaries who are NOT attending a Passage Theatre benefit. They’re putting on their comfy clothes and pouring their favorite beverage in the comforts of their home as we honor longtime supporter John Thurber of Thomas Edison State University for his generous contribution to our mission and the Trenton community.
Will you join them? Our goal is to raise $20K.
- $50 One ticket to not attend
- $100 Two tickets to not attend
- $250 Not bidding at the silent auction
- $500 Not watching speeches on Zoom or, consider what you didn’t spend on a new outfit, or a babysitter!
Passage’s Non-Event is sponsored by:
Thank you for helping to keep theatre alive in Trenton!
Each year Passage’s Board and staff celebrates a special funder, donor, or supporter for its generous support of our mission to produce socially relevant new plays and educational programs within the City of Trenton.
Check back here or on our social media platforms on June 26, 2021 starting at 2pm to see John Thurber accept his honorary award.
Passage would like to thank all of the celebrities, religious leaders, poets, artists and Trenton luminaries for donating their time, image and creativity to this initative:
- Algernon Ward, Jr., Trenton Community Stakeholder
- Bishop Chip Stokes, Episcopal Bishop of N.J.
- David Lee White, Playwright, Passage Former Associate
- Dwaine Williamson, Lawyer, Princeton Councilman
- Eric Maywar, City Official, Classics Bookstore
- June Ballinger, Actress, Passage Former Artistic Director
- NJM Insurance Group, Non-Event Sponsor
- Randy Baum, Donor, Trenton Community Stakeholder
- Reggie Hallett, Restaurateur, 1911 Smokehouse
- Richard Kind, Actor, Spin City Artistic Director
- Robin I. Shane, Rider University
- Roland Potts, Donor, Trenton Community Stakeholder
- Ryan Hennessey (aka Jenny Henny), Passage Staff, Philadelphia Drag Performer
- Sarah Dash, Labelle and Trenton’s Arts Ambassador City Council Member
- Tracy K. Smith, 22nd Poet Laureate of the United States